Welcome

Welcome to my little world! My name is Donna and I'm the mother of one very spoiled kitty named Clarice. I was a banker for over 20 years but now I'm a SAHM and loving every minute of it. I'm a super, huge Bon Jovi fan and an avid cross stitcher. I love decorating my home with flea market finds, primitive style items and vintage items. My hubby says if the last three generations threw it out as trash it'll end up in our house as a decoration.



Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What's going on in Germany

I saw this on someone's blog and thought it was a great topic for today.

I'm feeling........ a little worried about seeing the doctor later this month instead of earlier

I' m seeing.........a clean apartment

I'm hearing........the clock ticking away in the kitchen

I'm thinking......about watching Dowtown Abbey 

I'm cooking.......homemade chicken pot pie

I'm planning........my trip home this month and what stitchy project to travel with

I'm reading........Lisa Gardener  Touch and Go

I'm wearing........black yoga pants, grey cami and sweater with my uggs

I'm creating........Birds of a Feather Alphabet Sampler( an older design)

I'm enjoying........fresh ginger snap cookies that I made earlier today

I'm sharing...........my pictures from Carnival in Switzerland later this week after I download them all



















1 comment:

I'd love to hear your comments good or bad so chat away!