Welcome

Welcome to my little world! My name is Donna and I'm the mother of one very spoiled kitty named Clarice. I was a banker for over 20 years but now I'm a SAHM and loving every minute of it. I'm a super, huge Bon Jovi fan and an avid cross stitcher. I love decorating my home with flea market finds, primitive style items and vintage items. My hubby says if the last three generations threw it out as trash it'll end up in our house as a decoration.



Friday, April 8, 2016

Things I loved about Germany

You know they say absence makes the heart grow fonder and I tend to agree with them especially on how I can only remember the good and the struggles are forgotten now.

Top 10 Reasons I loved being an Expat

1)  It was Europe....Hello should I have to say anymore?  The unspoiled countryside




2)  Bier

3) Spargel Season which is the only time of the year they can harvest and serve White Asparagus.  This was my favorite meal just toast, boiled ham, spargel and cheesey sauce....yummy!!!!!

4)  Christmas Markets







5)  Spring! 



6)  Winter view from apartment into park


7) Antik Stores




8) Neat Restaurants and decor






9) Carnival In Switzerland was the most bizarre and wonderful parade experience ever!




























10)  Clarice and I walking in the park



So do something today that makes you happy! 






3 comments:

  1. Friends that have been overseas say it's like a different world. What a great market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am drooling over the Antik stores!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Donna, what wonderful pictures, must have been so so grand!!!!! Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments good or bad so chat away!