Top 10 Reasons I loved being an Expat
1) It was Europe....Hello should I have to say anymore? The unspoiled countryside
3) Spargel Season which is the only time of the year they can harvest and serve White Asparagus. This was my favorite meal just toast, boiled ham, spargel and cheesey sauce....yummy!!!!!
4) Christmas Markets
6) Winter view from apartment into park
7) Antik Stores
8) Neat Restaurants and decor
9) Carnival In Switzerland was the most bizarre and wonderful parade experience ever!
10) Clarice and I walking in the park
So do something today that makes you happy!