Welcome

Welcome to my little world! My name is Donna and I'm the mother of one very spoiled kitty named Clarice. I was a banker for over 20 years but now I'm a SAHM and loving every minute of it. I'm a super, huge Bon Jovi fan and an avid cross stitcher. I love decorating my home with flea market finds, primitive style items and vintage items. My hubby says if the last three generations threw it out as trash it'll end up in our house as a decoration.



Thursday, September 15, 2016

It's spooky time!

My favorite time of year is upon us even if the temps haven't heard the news yet.  I took some time last week to drag out all my Halloween stuff and got to experience the joy of decorating my new home for the first time.  It's really been 4 years since I saw all my stuff so it was exciting discovering all my treasures.  As y'all might remember I had several large garage sales before the moves and I purged lots, lots, lots of stuff so I feel like I kept the things I love the most and it was great pulling it all out again.  I still ended up with 10 totes that are Halloween only and another 7 that are fall/thanksgiving that I didn't even pull out yet.  But I didn't do as much outside since the house sits below grade and we won't have any trick or treaters however I did have to do a few touches outside just for me.  My neighbor, Ofri doesn't understand why I would decorate the house so much when no one will see it and I tried to explain that it wasn't decorated for anyone else but me but don't think she understood that.  Halloween just makes me happy and I decorate to make myself, Mark and Clarice smile and if anyone else enjoys it that's just extra.  Oh well, I still go all out changing all the pillows, towels, pictures and décor in every room and here's your first look.  Now all us homebodies know that I'll be tweaking it until I pack everything away Nov 1st but here's a sneak peek. 






























I'll post pics later of the master bedroom, family room, guest room and bath.  Hope y'all will do something today that will make you smile and Happy Fall Y'all!







9 comments:

  1. Morning Donna - well this was one fantastic tour!! Thanks for sharing!
    I love your new home my friend. Sorry it has taken me so long to finally visit.
    Love all your Halloween/Fall - I have nothing out yet - working of things to sell puts me so behind on my own things.
    Blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a lot of room, gorgeous views, plenty of light, and bats in the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Halloween stuff pales compared to yours and I thought I had a lot. Everything looks wonderful. I totally understand doing it when no one else will see it!!!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!!!!!!! It is ALL so festive and your home is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had 4 totes but downsized that too so less decor but it is all my favorite decorations. ((((Hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is all that decorating Beautiful Home Thanks for sharing

    linda m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! And your home is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for visiting, Donna. Wow, your home is gorgeous and I adore your prim collectibles and Halloween decor. I love Autumn! I have been back to H&F's and bought a "Log Cabin" scented candle - love it! So nice to visit this evening and I hope we can pop in on one another occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great decor. Your home is a prim dream!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really good idea that you have going on. manufacturing
    ดูหนังผี

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments good or bad so chat away!