Welcome

Welcome to my little world! My name is Donna and I'm the mother of one very spoiled kitty named Clarice. I was a banker for over 20 years but now I'm a SAHM and loving every minute of it. I'm a super, huge Bon Jovi fan and an avid cross stitcher. I love decorating my home with flea market finds, primitive style items and vintage items. My hubby says if the last three generations threw it out as trash it'll end up in our house as a decoration.



Friday, April 14, 2017

Happy Easter

So I wanted to share a little of my Easter décor with y'all and I gotta say that I'm loving decorating this home.  I have now painted every room upstairs, changed some light fixtures (all by myself) and now it reflects more of us than the previous owners.  So follow me




Karen from My Colonial Home made the yellowware and redware eggs.  She is so talented and just does amazing work.  I added a couple egg sock darners of stone that I picked up in Germany because they are this amazing red color and I added some blown eggs that I also brought home from Germany.

Spring Fling by BBD


The little lamb on the hearth was bought by my Daddy for me on the day I was born

Love these felt wrapped eggs with flowers that I picked up at a flea market for $1 for all of them


My daddy's story book that he got as a child The Story of Jesus which is one of my favorite pieces of decor

Easter Parade by BBD


German eggs

Picked this up at Goodwill in TN for $1.25 and it's just too sweet



Carrots for the Easter Bunny's snack






My favorite display




Happy Easter y'all and thanks for joining us for our little tour.  I think I'm going to try my hand at grilling lamb chops for Easter dinner so hope it comes out ok.

Do something today that makes you happy!




4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Donna. I love the little lamb from your Daddy.♥ Happy, Blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house looks lovely, Donna! You have inspired me to hold out for the one! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty Easter decorations The Lamb is so sweet Thanks for sharing and glad you're back

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for this your broadcast provided bright clear concept..
    ดูหนังผี

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments good or bad so chat away!