Welcome

Welcome to my little world! My name is Donna and I'm the mother of one very spoiled kitty named Clarice. I was a banker for over 20 years but now I'm a SAHM and loving every minute of it. I'm a super, huge Bon Jovi fan and an avid cross stitcher. I love decorating my home with flea market finds, primitive style items and vintage items. My hubby says if the last three generations threw it out as trash it'll end up in our house as a decoration.



Saturday, April 17, 2010

Post Concert Letdown

The concert was amazing as usual and to quote a friend "They rocked my arse off". I had good seats and could see David most of the night which made me a very happy girl. I'm not crazy about The Circle stage setup because Row H is not Row 8 like it would normally be. However, I was only 4 rows outside the circle so when they came out there I had amazing views. I got some wonderful pics. And my friends are so great and took tons of pics of David for me as well. Now I've got those post concert blues but so very grateful that I got to go to this one in Atlanta and spend time with great friends!
We've been doing yard work every night now for a couple of weeks and it looks amazing. Mark has built me raised herb gardens (4 of them no less), stacked stone flower beds out front, helped me get all my wildflower seeds in and planted so many colorful plants in the front of the house that he's totally transformed the look. He's done more in last 2 weeks than the entire 5 years we've lived here combined! I've enjoyed working along side him but not the dirty, sweaty work...LOL! When he decides that he wants to "do something" it's full steam ahead until it's done then he's "over" it so now I just will have to remind (nag) him to keep everything alive.
They are having the big antique street fair in Crabapple and Lakewood Antique Show this weekend so as soon as I get off work at noon, I'm headed out to find some new treasures. I just can't wait because I always seem to find the neatest stuff there and prices aren't usually too bad. Besides I need some stuff to decorate all these new beds with.LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments good or bad so chat away!