Welcome

Welcome to my little world! My name is Donna and I'm the mother of one very spoiled kitty named Clarice. I was a banker for over 20 years but now I'm a SAHM and loving every minute of it. I'm a super, huge Bon Jovi fan and an avid cross stitcher. I love decorating my home with flea market finds, primitive style items and vintage items. My hubby says if the last three generations threw it out as trash it'll end up in our house as a decoration.



Sunday, April 29, 2012

I love Silent Sundays

Mark and I try at least once a month to observe silent Sundays at our house. What that means is no tv, iPod or radio....just amazing what you can hear when there is no background noise. Today I'm sitting in the tv room just surfing the net and stitching while mark is sitting here reading and clarice is quietly snoring behind his chair. We can hear the birds chirping and even heard a woodpecker in the tree behind the house. So relaxing and I hope everyone of my friends in blog land is enjoying their Sunday as well. We still don't have a contract, move date or place to live but hey, life is good! We're happy, healthy and in love so what more could you want out of life? Well I'm off to stitch a little more and start thinking about what we're going to have for dinner.....can anyone else say reservations as quickly as I can? Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments good or bad so chat away!